Based in Nantes, France
|Free to play|
Sacrifices is a free-to-play god game set in a mesoamerican era, available on Android and iOS. You are an ancient, long-forgotten god who grasps an opportunity to rise again by helping a group of war refugees. Be ready to rule and guide a village through the vicissitudes of everyday life in the heart of a ruthless jungle. Apart from the usual mix of town management and god game, Sacrifices offers some debatable humor and includes blood, instant pregnancies and fearless enemies. Decide who is worthy of your tremendous powers, earn the faith of your followers, and gift them with divine knowledge to rebuild the great city that is now in ruins. Welcome to a world where you live only through the faith of your followers: keep them in line, but be careful, as they could lose faith and you may very well be just another forgotten god...
- Manage your village and followers needs (food, medicinal herbs, wood, stone…)
- Use your godly powers to answer prayers from your followers and defend them against rival tribes
- Craft more than 150 different weapons and outfits
- Send expeditions through the wild jungle and discover its many treasures
- And of course, sacrifice some of your most fervent followers to unlock more knowledge and develop your village
Sacrifices trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Spooky Games
We are Spooky Games, an independent video game studio from Nantes, France. Basically three guys coming from very various (read, not only videogame-related) backgrounds, we united quite some time ago behind a common passion: making games. A bunch of humble projects later and here we are, funding our own studio and having a lot of fun!
More information on Spooky Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Animator, audio engineer