Based in Nantes, France
8 April, 2017
Condor is a free minigame for Android and iOS set in the universe of Sacrifices. In this game, basejump your way to a, hum, certain death. Live as long as you can, laugh at your incoming death, score.
Sacrifices, Spooky Games' main project, proving to be quite a longterm effort, the team decided to go for some cheap thrills and easy achievements. They thus developed and published Condor, a mobile minigame set in the universe of Sacrifices. Because who's got time for not reusing assets anyway?
- Find your way in a rocky corridor that keeps getting narrower and narrower.
- Dodge a copious amount of deadly weapons, probably maliciously embedded there by some madmen for fun and profit.
- Show your most exquisite indifference towards death and terror with some audacious stunts.
- Feel the euphoric ecstasy of free-falling through gorgeous sound effects and a vigorously paced soundtrack.
- Experience a varied selection of painful and gory deaths.
- Achievements! Prove the world you are worth the fall.
- Leaderboards! Compete and become the best survivor.
Logo & Icon
Release blog post
The blog post through which this game was released is available at spooky.games.
About Spooky Games
We are Spooky Games, an independent video game studio from Nantes, France. Basically three guys coming from very various (read, not only videogame-related) backgrounds, we united quite some time ago behind a common passion: making games. A bunch of humble projects later and here we are, funding our own studio and having a lot of fun!
More information on Spooky Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Animator, audio engineer